Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good News, Bad News, Good News, Bad News...

1. I just read that Led Zeppelin is going to be doing a full US tour!! ...WITHOUT ROBERT PLANT. Oh, and the singer from Alter Bridge will be taking his place? Now, I've never heard Alter Bridge but I just listened to 19 seconds of one of their songs on myspace and I wanted to blow my brains out.

WTF. If this happens I will not be in attendance.

2. SLEEP is playing a fucking show!!!!! ....... in England. Fuck. Sleep is going to play at the next ATP festival which will take place May 8 - 10, 2009. They will play the classic album Holy Mountain in it's entirety and also selections from the hour long masterpiece Dopesmoker.

I've never been to England and this would be a damn good reason to go. Even though they will probably announce multiple US dates after they see that ATP $$$. Who's in?

No comments: